LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

We have a WINNER: January 2012 FREE PHOTO CONTEST: Theme: White!!!

Well, I think I am going to live.

I wasn't sure for a while...
but
I am getting better daily.

Whatever bug I had (either from Mexico or not),
it was a doozy.

So, now to get back on track!!!

My Judges did a good job and got back to me to pick a winner
but
I neglected to pass the good news on to you....

So,
here we go!!:

The WINNER of the January 2012
FREE PHOTO CONTEST
with
the
theme of:

WHITE


is:


Congratulations to
JUDY W.!!
She has two blogs. One is called: The Road to Here and the other one is called: Through Squirrel Eyes.


The Judges commented that taking photos of white flowers is extremely difficult and the detail of the water droplets in addition to the flower itself was great photography.

Great Job JUDY!!


Special mention also goes to:

--Jacob Mc. for originality of subject
--Lynn for the simple design of subject
and
--Country Gal for the macro of the frost


Thank you...ALL of you for  your wonderful, creative entries into the contest every month...
you all do such a fantastic job and you ALL deserve to win!!!

***************************************************
Stay tuned, as over the next few days, I will be posting February 2012's entries
for the theme of:

FOOD

and
I will be annoucing the MARCH 2012's
THEME for this month's contest!!!!!




9 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Congratulations to Judy, the white rose is stunning. Also good to hear you are on the mend.

Country Gal said...

Beautiful and congrats Judy ! I just want to let you know that Google Friend Connect is disappearing more info on my blog post and on this website that lots aof bloggers are linking up to so we dont loose our folowers !http://www.linkytoolsblog.com/ ! Glad to hear you are better now ! Have a good day !

TexWisGirl said...

it really is beautiful.

glad you're feeling better!!!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Yes, this photo is stunning.

Pat said...

Congratulations Judy. That is a STUNNING photo! Also congrats to the runner ups.

Arti said...

Really well deserved Judy! Waiting for march theme.
So happy that you are feeling better now.

Linda Reeder said...

A lovely choice.

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

I thought Judy's white rose was beautiful! And I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better, Joan!

SquirrelQueen said...

Thank you Joan and judges. Congrats to all the winners!

Glad to hear your are feeling better Joan.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: